Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh Happy Days...

This past weekend, I decided that I would clean out my bedroom closet and although I didn't take any photos before I started, let's just say, I didn't realize/remember we could actually walk into our closet. (there has to be someone else out there like me, right?)  I will take that as a yes.   :)
 
I have vowed to NEVER let it get that bad again.

Until Christmas.

This year.

(That's where I hide all my presents!)

Here's what my lovely closet looks like now.

 I went through and organized photo albums...
















I have so many books, that they spill into my closet...maybe I should have a book give-a-way...















I tried to organize our clothes by color...

















Look at all that real estate!!!!


Then, when it was all said and done, Bill went to Wal-Mart, and found this great little $15 grill and cooked us dinner!!!  




I am going to find another messy closet this week and clean it out too!
Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...