Monday, July 26, 2010

Seeing progress


Have you ever just coveted time? Time to do what you want to do - when you want to do it - no time constraints...no demands...you don't have to cook or eat if you don't want to and if you are really lucky you get to do all of that in your jammies?

Well, I am overjoyed to report...
This past weekend was ONE OF THOSE WEEKENDS! (Thank you honey)

I had a Sunday of jammies, HGTV, and my quilt...and then - some real progress!
I didn't get finished like I thought I would - since I added a little design to the back, but perhaps tonight, I can actually get it sandwiched and pinned!

Here's the progress... (sorry for the camera phone photos...that's what was handy this weekend!)


Randomly chosen Jelly Roll strips sewn together (1/4 in seams0 

5x5 Charm pack sewn randomly together, with the Jelly Roll strips

Thinking of a background fabric...

Don't you just love the polka dots? ME TOO!


Getting ready to pin it all together!
I will have more to show on my quilt later today when I get home for work! 
Have a Happy Monday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great, productive weekend. I haven't had one of those in a while and I am getting withdrawl symptoms - not a pretty sight! I may have to suggest a child-free, sport-free, housework-free weekend...that's not asking too much, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a little time off...to refill your "love tank" - as a mama of five, I can tell you it is true! It's never asking too much!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...