Monday, December 17, 2012

Redressing for the future...


 
It's no secret if you are
following me on Instagram or Facebook...
 
but this stack came from these lovelies...

 
A friend of my daughter...who has TWINS...
wanted to find a way to keep her little girl's
dresses for a lifetime...
 
 
I received three or four (I forget now...) bags
like these full of clothes and bedding from
their cribs... What had I gotten myself into?...
:) :)
 
 
But look at them...I would want to keep them too!
 
 
It all looked so daunting though,
until I found this site...
 
 
Tara shares the list of blogs that inspired her!
Love when fellow bloggers do that!
 
 
 

Sew...

after looking at several  of the blogs and videos...
 
I decided on the above...
 
I have to say, I am a little surprised how
easy and fun this has been...
 
Have any of you out there made quilts like this?
 
Share!!!
I can use all the help I can get!
 
Stay tuned....
 



1 comment:

  1. I too made quilts for a coworkers sons. I confess, I am not to proud of it now, but when I made them, I liked them. The blocks were just 8x8 I think cut from their clothes. and I used scraps from my stash to fill in the blanks. I think your plan is much better because it showcase a bunch while not overwhelming the viewer.

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...