Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just a little Art Deco - Baby...



Tonight I worked on a new theme for my block swap partner!
Kurt wanted Art Deco for his block. His colors are what I think of as 
classic "muscle car" colors...
Not sure If I nailed the Deco part of the art, 
but it was a lot of fun!




Last week, I started another baby item...
and did some of my first hand stitching ever...



 On Saturday, I was able to see my other
little daughter - and we took her little baby
shopping...isn't that the cutest little baby bump 
you have ever seen?




 When Sunday rolled around,
I decided to try another first...
My first completely homemade Peach Cobbler...
(my friends will tell you..I NEVER make
desserts, cause they are ALWAYS awful...)

But this one....
YUM YUM YUM YUM!



How's your week been so far?

8 comments:

  1. oh yum! I can smell that peach cobbler from here! mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that looks delicious Lana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art Deco, Peach Cobbler, and Baby Bumps!!!
    Oh my! What a great week! It all looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Art Deco block. The peach cobbler looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job trying new things! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! You're getting brave now that "grandmotherhood" is looming! It looks like you did a great job on all of these new things, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kurt should love the block you made for him! I love the colors and it looks like art deco to me.
    Your stitchery looks great - isn't it fun to try something new? You are going to be a wonderful grandmother!! Peach cobbler is one of my favorites and yours looks delicious! My week has been so-so but I will get through it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore your block. It's yummy and so is the bump. I saw my DDIL today with her little bump. It'sreally small. Even smaller than last time and she's 6months pregnant. My weekend was not good but my week has been BRILLIANT.
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...