Monday, August 8, 2011

Just a few things accomplished...

Here are a few of the items accomplished over the weekend...


A couple of blocks for Kate....
from my Let's Bee Together Swap...






A block for Jadie...
from Let's Bee Together...



and a little something sweet for a couple 
of upcoming grand babies...



These were so easy, I actually had time to sit down and 
do some stitching on another grand baby goodie...
I will show that one tomorrow.

I hope you all had as fun a weekend!!

Hugs,
Lana

5 comments:

  1. All are lovely Lana!! I especially love those little slippers - GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a very productive weekend! Your "new" room must be agreeing with you :)
    All of the blocks are beautiful and the little baby shoes are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty things! you've done good work in your "new" space!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done over the weekend! Darla and I have made those little shoes, too, and they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you have stitched over the weekend. And love the baby shoes. Do you know if your daughters are having girls or boys or any combination thereof? Just curious cause I don't know what my DIL is having - mind you neither does she or my son.
    Lots of Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...