Monday, May 28, 2012

It's all in a Name...or is it?


 Monday night at our house is 
DATE NIGHT!
My sweet man and I  LOVE
to sit back and eat Pizza
and wings...
and WATCH 
WWE!
That is wrestling for those
 of you who don't have a 
Monday Night RAW
date night!
RANDY ORTON!

Here are a couple of my 
FAVORITES!


 and of course...
SHEAMUS!!!


I know...I know...

WELL....tonight, we aren't 
really having a 
WWE RAW Date night...

(fooled you didn't I?)

We are still at the ranch...
waiting for this
little mama to have her calf!


Her name is Choc-o-lat...
and I am going to name her calf
"Sundae"
(get it? Chocolat Sundae?)
LOLOLOLOL!


 Doesn't look like she thought that 
was funny....
Let's ask the rest of the 
crew...what they think...

Little Miss Cotton
 "Mama...don't you name any of my babies..."

Little Miss Maeme
"That would be a NO
from me ...seriously...
What are you thinking???

Little GB Holdyn
 "Gigi...I am just gonna throw in the towel
on that one..."

Little GB Riggins and Mama Jen
"Gigi...I am thinking...
thinking...
wait for it....
NO!!!"


Silly babies!!!!
Well, I better start thinking about 
another name...
any ideas out there?


Hope your weekend was this fun!

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! Isn't it wonderful to be with those babies!
    I see you have a bunny I haven't met!
    Well, since Chocolat is French, how about Caocao (or however cocoa is spelled in French!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! If Sunday is good enough for Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman it is good enough for a cute little calf

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok....my turn...how bout naming him/her after one of your favortie wrestling peoples. SHEAMOOS!!!
    HAHAHA....Especially if its a girl moo cow!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...