Thursday, June 2, 2011

Block Swappin...and Wood Boppin...

This came in the mail today from Cathy in Australia!
Isn't it beautiful...
She made it as a tribute to our American Flag...
and I love it.
Thank you Cathy!



Here's a sneak peak of what is coming to you...

Hope you love it.

Here is what is on my design board...


and this is what my sweet man and
I worked on this weekend!



Our little ranch is really coming along...

even though I did have a little claim
for workman's comp...
don't ask...
let's just say, 
I was injured...
injured bad.
:(


but my employer averted a major claim...
by settling my claim with this...


That my friends...
is payment in full!

and FULL it was...
so this is in my 
tummy tonight...


Who said a good diet couldn't look pretty???

Now you know where I have been all week!

Can't wait to show you my 
favorites tomorrow
for Favorites Friday!

Goodnight all!







4 comments:

  1. ouch!
    the deck looks great!
    thanks for confirming the block arrived safely ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deck looks wonderful! I've also helped build a deck. It's hard work, but so worth it! Okay, I'm dumb. I can't tell what you're showing as your "workman's comp"? A new car? I'm on a little laptop. Maybe something is lost in translation?
    Can't wait to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Big Ole Chocolate covered dreamy oreo cookie Ice cream cone!
    Chocolate on Chocolate on Chocolate.
    Yum.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow! Chocolate ice cream is a wonderful mender :D Your salad looks scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...