Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Love" Rugs...

OK~so I am  really addicted now~
I can't stop making these things...

Wait for it...
They are so cute, fun and fast...
Great practice for hand stitching
and for stirring up
my creative brain waves.

Wait for it...




This was actually a beautiful block sent
to me by Vicky from Florida 
from my Block Swap. 
I saved it knowing I would find 
the perfect way to use it...
and I have...

Wait for it...







.
These will warm up our
breakfast coffees very nicely Vicky...

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea to do with a lonely block! The colors are gorgeous and your quilting just added to their beauty! Thanks for the great idea. Mug rugs are sooooo addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Luxurious and unique

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...