Monday, September 20, 2010

It Seams To Be Sew...Pay It Forward!

Here's the plan...
The idea is that 3 of you join my Pay It Forward and then 
I will send a hand made gift (made with love!!!) to each one of my THREE
within the next 365 days!

Then, those 3 people must also host a PIF on their blogs
and ask for 3 people to join their PIF -  To pay it forward!

So this is me, asking for 3 people to join my PIF -
just leave a comment to this post !
That's it...no Catches!
NOW...
I only need THREE...
who wants to be my THREE????

5 comments:

  1. So, my question would be: what sort of gifts would we need to pay forward? (Size, skill level, etc.) I'm not certain I could get three large (or even medium sized) quilts finished in one year... And this would be my very first swap of any sort, as I'm rather new to blog-dom. You may have to walk me through this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I understand it, you can send anything handmade you want...options include: small quilt, wallhanging, table runner, bookmark, pillow case, cross stitch, embroidery...
    The girl I signed up under asked me my preference of those items and color choices...
    I don't think the skill level plays a part, after all, this is you giving to someone with something you make yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be willing to be one of the three if it doesn't require a full quilt exchange - something small like a table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lana,
    You are one of the winners of my blog giveaway. Please send me your address.

    Becky from The Quilting Booklady

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such fun. What a beautiful way to encourage others and share the love of quilting! I would like to take up your challenge and give gifts to some new friends! I also understand it as Lana explained in her comment ...hope we're right!
    Thanks for creating this idea and for sharing the importance of facilitating generosity! Debi

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...