Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello September....You're BACK!!!

Here's to hoping that the cool weather will follow soon......
can I hear an AMEN out there?

Here are some random pictures of ideas I came across for the ranch house...
Thank you Better Homes and Garden !!!!


For our mudroom...


Doesn't this just feel like family?

In the ranch house, I would move this to the middle of the room, and make it an island...


I like the ends of this island....I have a LOT of cookbooks...

And that is just half of the downstairs....more to come.....   :)


1 comment:

  1. They are all great--I especially love the mud room and the kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...