Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whew! She liked it!

This block 
represents several
for me... 


This block is for Colleen in the FIRST exchange
of our Block Swap Adventure Group! 


It is my first star block EVER.
I had to ask for help because 
I couldn't quite work 
the other pattern I started...
Thank you blog land friends!!!!
You are a great bunch of sweeties! 
And I have never used these fabrics before! 
If you haven't seen the blocks
these talented ladies 
have made for 
our first swap, 
head over there now!


  1. I love the fabrics in that block. A very lucky swap partner indeed.

  2. Lana I am SO happy! It is PERFECT for me! Thanks!

  3. It really is a great looking block. Love your fabric choices too. The other blocks are all wonderful.

  4. Wow! You did a wonderful job on all your "firsts."

  5. Ooh! I love it! What a cute block! That inspires me...