Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Black Cat Crossing...Day Three





Just a special message before we begin today...


Thank you to everyone that took the time to comment on my entry yesterday...
So humbling that so many of you stopped by and had such sweet comments...
I DO SO APPRECIATE THEM ALL!   

I was a bit under the weather for most of the day yesterday, so I am afraid I didn't get 
a response to everyone...but I PROMISE you...I will be get to you all today!

Thank you so much! Your comments really did put a smile on my face!

Now...Who is in for today's offerings?
These are going to be SEW DELIGHTFUL!!!!

And....we are off....


                                                   Wednesday, October 22






No comments:

Post a Comment

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...