Monday, February 4, 2013

We have a Winner...

 
YAY!!!
 
Here is our Dare To Dresden
Wrought Iron Stand Winner!!!
 
 
#153
 
"How sweet and so creative,
I just loved your little bunnies (the real one too).
I also liked your tablerunner/wallhanging,
it does look like a fence at the ranch."
 
Sandra,
Please send me your snail mail address
and I will mail off your stand TODAY!!!!
 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 
 
and....
 
THANK YOU EVERYONE
for all the sweet comments and
for entering!
 
I wish I could send one to all of you!!!
 
 

 
 
P.S.
 
My little Bunny Girl Won
in the Dare to Dresden Blog HOP!!!
 
Thanks to all of you!!!!
 
This is what I won....
 
 
 
It's called "I like you" from Windham Fabrics!
 
Madame Sam and our wonderful
cheerleader Christine did a fantastic job
and made this hop so much fun!!!
 
Happy Monday EVERYONE!!!!
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Congrats to your winner...I wanted that hanger..lol
    And congratulations to you and your bunny, very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the fabric win. You bunny was the most innovative use of dresdens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY you!!! That fabric is just stunning!!! I loved your bunny the best of everything!!! Also congrats Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both of you!!! I know you will enjoy the fabrics and I am sure Sandra will have fun with the aweseome stand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win Lana. Your little rabbit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...