Friday, June 3, 2011

My "Fav" Friday...

This Messenger Bag is from one of my favorite designers...
When she has a new line come out...I am an official shopper!
Last season I bought my daughter a camera case...

This year, I purchased this...


Ruffle Messenger Bag
photo by Jeanne Oliver of Jeanne Oliver Designs

AND IT ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!

This messenger tote is made from grey linen
 and is fully lined with a floral fabric. 
 The inside is wonderfully detailed
with a zippered pocket and cell phone pocket.  
The bag closes with a magnetic snap.  
Each bag comes with a removable yellow fabric flower.

This bag measures 15"x15"with 39" strap.

AND....
You should see how she wraps each package
when she ships it out...
It arrives and you know you have something special...
I love it....

Have a look at her site...you will love her,
 the work she does and maybe even
become a customer too!

ENJOY!!!!

Anyone want to post a comment with your favorite of the week?
I would love to see them!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag! I can see why it was a must for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing!!! I am so thrilled that you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked her market bag. Have to look for a similar pattern. I have some cute florals that would look cute in such a bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute design for a bag. I could see myself carrying it!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...