Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Candle Mat Swap #2

Our little group had someone that lost their partner, sew...I was asked to do another mat! I was thrilled...
It's a little different from the last one, but I just couldn't resist putting another Santa on it...
This one will hopefully go out on Thursday...I have to work tonight for my job, so I won't have the time, but I will finish it tomorrow for sure!

Can you believe tomorrow is DECEMBER? 
Hope you enjoy the Christmas music....
Back to work I go!
See you tomorrow everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Lucky swapper!! Beautiful mat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Where is mine? hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing quilter.
    Lots and Lots of Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...