Friday, September 24, 2010

How could I ask for more...





Just a little departure from my regular music...

Tomorrow, I will celebrate my anniversary with my sweet man Bill.
Who couldn't love those beautiful eyes...



This was our wedding song you are listening to..

What a gift it has been to have such a sweet man -
my heart is full of wonderful memories of the children we have raised,
the battles we have faced,
and how the Lord not only brought us through it,
but filled our cup to overflowing.

I wouldn't trade a moment of it for anything in this world!
So, we are off to the ranch this weekend to celebrate!

AND Then...


Dad with his sister - Aunt Barbara
 We will  celebrate Bill's amazing dad's 80th birthday!

With my heart this full, how could I ask for more...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

***Don't forget...I will announce a winner on Monday morning bright and early!***

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! It is really nice when two people find their match and stay together. I have been with my DH over nine years and it seems that love still grows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and God bless you all! Hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your wonderful Bill have a great, well deserved, anniversary weekend too my friend. Him upstairs (also known as DH) and I will celebrate our 43rd anniversary on November 12, 2010. I would have gotten less for murder in certain states!

    I scrubbed the last comment because I said 2011! Imagine getting the year wrong. Guess I'm really anxious for this one to finish.

    Lots and Lots of Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...