Thursday, September 16, 2010

Clean-up on Isle 7...Finished!

Well, I was right...
I was up until 3 a.m.!
Do you know how many infomercials are on at that time?
I DO!!!
So...here it is...
All Clean.
All ready to work...
Wow, now that I look at it..maybe it's a little too clean...
I know. I need help.
But I also know...It won't take me very long to mess it up again!!!!
Happy Thursday Everyone!!!
 Don't forget to sign-up for my give-a-way, if you haven't already~


Trick for Readers...set your wall calendar ahead...It will not be outdated for a little longer...


My little stash closet...




































I organize according to types of fabrics...not just color...


I have to say...I do like it...

Don't you love odd little baskets?


And finally...CLEAN FLOOR!!! (I don't see any cords...and neither do you.)

TA-DA!!!!


4 comments:

  1. well done! very nice indeed....but a little boring :) i bet there will be thread on the floor and material on the bed in no time!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to call me to come help you! I would have kept the iced tea a going not to mention our stories we could be a tellin while we cleaned. It looks breathtakingly beautiful especially the wicker mirror above your gorgeous ironing board cover you so skillfully made!!!
    I love you! P~

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Would you like to come help me now? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sewing space you have. I love the way you have the baskets of fabric upright so you can see the whole stash at once. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...