Monday, July 26, 2010

Seeing progress

Have you ever just coveted time? Time to do what you want to do - when you want to do it - no time don't have to cook or eat if you don't want to and if you are really lucky you get to do all of that in your jammies?

Well, I am overjoyed to report...
This past weekend was ONE OF THOSE WEEKENDS! (Thank you honey)

I had a Sunday of jammies, HGTV, and my quilt...and then - some real progress!
I didn't get finished like I thought I would - since I added a little design to the back, but perhaps tonight, I can actually get it sandwiched and pinned!

Here's the progress... (sorry for the camera phone photos...that's what was handy this weekend!)

Randomly chosen Jelly Roll strips sewn together (1/4 in seams0 

5x5 Charm pack sewn randomly together, with the Jelly Roll strips

Thinking of a background fabric...

Don't you just love the polka dots? ME TOO!

Getting ready to pin it all together!
I will have more to show on my quilt later today when I get home for work! 
Have a Happy Monday Everyone!


  1. Wow what a great, productive weekend. I haven't had one of those in a while and I am getting withdrawl symptoms - not a pretty sight! I may have to suggest a child-free, sport-free, housework-free weekend...that's not asking too much, is it?

  2. Everyone needs a little time refill your "love tank" - as a mama of five, I can tell you it is true! It's never asking too much!