Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another finished project turned gift


This is another finished project and almost as soon as I finished it, I had wrapped it and taken it with me to Salado for the weekend! My friend Patty and her family were there and we had a wonderful time!
Patty had dropped a hint that she wanted napkins to match her twall dishes, so I was happy to accommodate her Christmas request! There are 12 napkins - she has a large family...and I loved making them....but it was even more fun to get to give them!


Tonight, I began finishing a way overdue project...my next Quilts for Kids quilt....and yes another baseball theme...but very bright and cheery! Hopefully tomorrow I will have the top finished and pinned - ready to quilt...then I have Christmas to work on again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...